Public Works


The Public Works Department provides the following services:

West Haven Public Works Standards - Excavation Permit  - Installation of Drain Pipe PermitSnow Plow Safety

Report Illegal Discharges
To make inquiries or report illegal dumping or discharging of chemicals, oil, paint, or other pollutants in gutters or storm drains, call the Public Works Department at 801-731-8882. For after hours reporting, please contact 801-920-6346.

Storm Water Management
Find out more about Storm Water and what residents and contractors in West Haven should do about it.

Flooding Issues
If you are experience flooding problems, please contact Scott Venstra 801-430-3997

Contact Us:
Hours of Operation; Monday -Thursday 6:30 am -4:30 pm
Office Hours; Monday- Thursaday 10:00 am- 6:00 pm
Public Works Email

Physical Address:
2825 W 3300 S
West Haven, UT 84401

If you have an after hours emergency please call 801-920-6346

footer background