The Public Works Department provides the following services:
- Maintain City roadways - 2019 3-Year Road Maintenance Plan SR-37 & 4300 West October 18 UDOT Pedestrian Study
- Install and maintain City street lighting.
- Inspect new installation of sidewalks and replace hazardous curb, gutter and sidewalks.
- Inspect all work in the public right-of-way, including underground utilities.
- Maintain City fleet vehicles.
- Maintain City owned buildings.
Report Illegal Discharges
To make inquiries or report illegal dumping or discharging of chemicals, oil, paint, or other pollutants in gutters or storm drains, call the Public Works Department at 801-731-8882. For after hours reporting, please contact 801-920-6346.
Storm Water Management
Find out more about Storm Water and what residents and contractors in West Haven should do about it.
If you are experience flooding problems, please contact Scott Venstra 801-430-3997
Hours of Operation; Monday -Thursday 6:30 am -4:30 pm
Office Hours; Monday- Thursaday 10:00 am- 6:00 pm
Public Works Email
2825 W 3300 S
West Haven, UT 84401
If you have an after hours emergency please call 801-920-6346